概述
大家注意 这是抢劫 通通都不准动
All right, everyone! This... is a stickup! Don't anybody move!
掏空保险箱
Now, empty that safe!
钱钱钱
Ooh-hoo-hoo! Money, money, money!
住手 住手 可恶的蛋头
Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato!
闭嘴宝贝 否则你的羊会遭殃
Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!
救命 救命啊
Help! Baa! Help us!
别伤害我的羊 谁来帮帮忙啊
Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!
飞向天空
Reach for the sky!
不 是胡迪警长
Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!
我是来阻止你的 独眼蛋头
I'm here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart.
你怎么知道是我啊
Doh! How'd you know it was me?
快跟我走吧
Are you gonna come quietly?
你休想 警长
You can't touch me, Sheriff!
我带了我那只 凶狠的斗犬来了
I brought my attack dog with the built-in force field
我带了我的恐龙 它专门吃凶狠的斗犬
Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force-field dogs.
-呀
-Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe!
你要去坐牢了 蛋头 跟你老婆小孩说再见吧
You're going to jail, Bart! Say good-bye to the wife and later tots.
你又拯救了危机 胡迪
You saved the day again, Woody.
你是我最喜欢的副警长
You're my favorite deputy.
片名:玩具总动员 "我是你好朋友"
# You've got a friend in me #
"你什么也别愁"
# You've got a friend in me #
来 我们来抓牛
Come on, let's wrangle up the cattle.
"道路坎坷困难多"
# When the road looks rough ahead #
"要十万八千里才到家门口"
# And you're miles and miles from your nice, warm bed #
-牛仔 把他们围起来 "你只要想起我在你左右"
-Round 'em up, cowboy! -# Just remember what your old pal said #
"我是你好朋友"
# Boy, you've got a friend in me #
"哦对 我是你好朋友"
-Yee-haw! -# Yeah, you've got a friend in me #
嗨 牛仔
Hey, cowboy!
"有些人比我能干比我强"
# Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am #
"身体健壮走起路雄赳赳"
-# Big and stronger too #
来吧 胡迪
-Come on, Woody. -# Maybe #
"也许没有人 能像我这样爱护你"
# But none of them will ever love you the way I do #
"对你是毫无保留"
-# It's me and you, boy #
"多少的岁月中"
-# And as the years go by # -Whoa!
"我们的友谊更加深厚"
-Whoa! -# Our friendship will never die #
"你会看到"
-Whoo! -# You're gonna see #
"我们的命运紧相连"
-# It's our destiny #
"我是你好朋友" -好耶
-# You've got a friend in me # -All right!
"哦对 我是你好朋友" -得分
-# Yeah, you've got a friend in me # -Score!
"我是你好朋友" -酷
-# You got a friend in me # -Wow! Cool!
-你喜欢吗 -妈咪 真是太棒了
-What do you think? -Oh, this looks great, Mom!
-喜欢就好 小寿星 -就跟我在店里看到的一样
-Okay, birthday boy -We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!
好棒 好棒... 希望能摆得下
-I hope I have enough places. -Wow, look at that! That's so...
一二三四
-One, two. Four.
好 这样就可以了
Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. -Oh, my gosh, you got...
可以留到搬家吗
-Could we leave this up till we move? -Well, sure!
当然可以留下来了 好耶
-We can leave it up. Now go get Molly. -Yeah!
-去抱茉莉 你的朋友马上就要来了
-Your friends are gonna be here any minute.
-好 派对要开始了
-Okay. It's party time, Woody.
-好耶 “编剧:乔斯维登 安德鲁使丹顿等人”
-Yee...haw!
你好 小姐
Howdy, little lady.
有人在水源区下了毒
Somebody's poisoned the water hole.
来 茉莉 你好重哦
-Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy.
再见了 胡迪 "导演:约翰拉赛特"
-See you later, Woody.
我的天哪 今天要开生日派对
Pull my string! The birthday party's today?
好了 各位 已经安全了
Okay, everybody, coast is clear!
我盒子上写得很清楚 适合三岁以上
-Ages 3 and up. It's on my box.
怎么叫我当 口水公主的临时保姆呢
Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be baby-sitting Princess Drool.
嘿 火腿
-Hey, Hamm.
-你看 我是毕加索 -我听不懂
-Look, I'm Picasso! -I don't get it.
没有文化的肥猪 看什么看啊 你这个大扁脸
You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?
-队长 看到弹簧狗没有 -报告长官 没有
-Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? -Sir! No, sir!
好了 谢了 稍息
Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.
我在这儿 胡迪 这次我要红的
Right here, Woody. I'm red this time.
-不行 弹簧狗...
-No. S-Slink.
-好吧 那红的让给你好了
-Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.
-等一下 弹簧狗 我有一些坏消息 -坏消息
-N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. -Bad news?
嘘...
Shh, shh, shh!
去叫大家集合来开干部会议了 知道了
-Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy. -Got it.
开心点呀
-Be happy! -Ha, ha, ha, ha!
各位 干部会议了 长蛇、机器人准备讲台
-Staff meeting, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium please.
嘿
Hey.
还有画板 拔枪
Hey, Etch. Draw!
-你又赢了
-Oh! Got me again.
画板 你拔枪练得不错嘛 西部最快的神枪手
Etch, you've been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west.
大伙儿要开干部会议了 快点 快点
Got a staff meeting, you guys. Come on, let's go.
我的那个呢
Now, where is that... Oh.
谁把我涂鸦板拿走的
Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?
-抱抱龙 你干嘛 -吓到没有? 要说实话
-How're you doin', Rex? -Were you scared? Tell me honestly.
这一次 我差一点就被你吓死
I was close to being scared that time.
我一直想可怕一点 但是我老是没有灵感
I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it.
我只是一个惹人厌的家伙
I think I'm just coming off as annoying.
嗨 宝贝
Owl Oh, hi, Bo. Hi.
胡迪 我想要谢谢你救了我的羊群
I wanted to thank you, Woody, for saving my flock.
不客气
Oh, hey, it was, uh, nothin'.
我今天晚上另外找个人替我看羊 你看怎么样啊
What do you say I get someone else to watch the sheep tonight?
这个嘛 好啊
Oh, yeah!
别忘了 要找我的话 我就在附近
Remember, I'm just a couple of blocks away.
快点 快点 小的玩具到前面
-Yodel-ay-hee-hoo! -Come on, come on. Smaller toys up front.
胡迪 好了
Hey, Woody, come on.
-啊咳
-Ahem!
-谢了 麦克风
-Oh, thanks, Mike.
-好了 太近了 退...
-Okay. Whoa, whoa. Step back.
-大声叫出来 -好了 谢谢
-For crying out loud. -Thank you.
试音 试音 清楚吗
-Hello? Check. That better? Great.
好 大家都听到了吗 架子上面的 听得见吗?那好
Everybody hear me? Up on the shelf, can you hear me? Great.
今天我们第一项议题
Okay. First item today:
对了 每个人都找到 搬家的伙伴了没有
Uh... oh, yeah. Has everyone picked a moving buddy?
-什么? -搬家的伙伴? 他不是说真的吧
-What? -Moving buddy? You can't be serious.
我不知道我们要搬家了
I didn't know we were supposed to have one already.
-要拉小手吗
-Do we have to hold hands?
你们以为 我在跟你们开玩笑
You guys think this is a big joke.
我们只剩下一个礼拜的时间 就要搬家了
We've only got one week left before the move.
我不希望任何玩具被丢下来 两个人一组
I don't want any toys left behind. A moving buddy.
如果还没有 去找一个来
If you don't have one, get one!
好了 接下来...对了
All right, next. Uh, oh, yes.
星期二晚上 我们开的塑胶老化大会
Tuesday night's plastic corrosion awareness meeting...
我认为呢 非常的成功
was, I think, a big success.
我们要感谢拼字先生为我们所做的一切
And we wanna thank Mr. Spell for putting that on for us.
-谢谢你 拼字先生 -不客气
-Thank you, Mr. Spell. -You're welcome.
好了 对了 还有一件小事
Okay. Uh, oh, yes. One, uh, minor note here.
安弟的生日派对改到今天晚上
Andy's birthday party has been moved to today.
-等一下
-Wait a minute here!
什么 怎么会改成今天呢 下个礼拜才是他的生日啊
What do you mean the party's today? His birthday's not till next week!
是安弟的妈咪 她丢了珠宝发疯了吗
What's goin' on down there? Is his mom losin' her marbles?
很显然安弟的妈咪 希望在搬家之前开一个派对
Well, obviously she wanted to have the party before the move.
-我不担心 你们也不需要担心啊
-I'm not worried. You shouldn't be worried.
-胡迪当然不担心了
-Of course Woody ain't worried.
安弟从幼稚园开始 就最喜欢他了
He's been Andy's favorite since kindergarten.
拜托 蛋头先生
Hey, hey. Come on, Potato Head.
如果胡迪说不用担心 那么我绝对不会担心
If Woody says it's all right, then, well, darn it, it's good enough for me.
胡迪以前从来没有弄错过
Woody has never steered us wrong before.
好了 各位 每年圣诞节跟生日 都得来这么一次
Come on, guys. Every Christmas and birthday we go through this.
但是如果安弟有了新恐龙呢 很凶的那一种
But what if Andy gets another dinosaur, a mean one?
我想我是绝对受不了 被抛弃的打击
I just don't think I could take that kind of rejection!
听着 没有人可以取代我们
Hey, listen, no one's getting replaced.
我们讨论的重点是安弟
This is Andy we're talking about.
我们被安弟玩了多少次 并不重要
It doesn't matter how much we're played with.
重要的是 安弟需要我们的时候 我们就在他身边
What matters is that we're here for Andy when he needs us.
那才是我们做玩具的目的 对吧
That's what we're made for, right?
对不起 我很不想打断会议 但是... 他们来了
Pardon me. I hate to break up the staff meeting, but... they're here!
客人在三点钟方向
Birthday guests at three o'clock!
-保持冷静
-Stay calm, everyone!
嘿
Hey!
-会议结束
-Uh, meeting adjourned.
老天 你们看到那些礼物没有
Ho, boy! Will you take a look at all those presents?
我什么都看不到
I can't see a thing.
我们绝对会是 下个月车库拍卖的货品了
Yes, sir, we're next month's garage sale fodder for sure.
-有没有恐龙形状的礼物啊
-Any dinosaur-shaped ones?
-拜托 礼物都在盒子里 白痴
-Oh, for crying out loud. They're all in boxes, you idiot.
礼物越来越大了
They're getting bigger.
-等一等 那里有个小件的
-Wait, there's a nice little one over there. -Hi!
-写着:垃圾罐 -我们完了
-Spell: trash can. -We're doomed!
好 好
All right! All right!
如果我派部队出去的话 你们能安静下来吗
If I send out the troops, will you all calm down?
-能 能 我们能 -好 省省电池
-Yes! Yes! We promise! -Okay! Save your batteries.
帅 胡迪 这一招真有效
Very good, Woody. That's using the old noodle.
队长 请立刻派侦察队到楼下去 紧急状况
Sergeant, establish a recon post downstairs. Code Red!
-该怎么做你知道的 -是 长官
-You know what to do. -Yes, sir!
好了 各位 你们都听到了 紧急状况
All right, men. You heard him. Code Red!
重覆 紧急状况 侦察计划开始执行
Repeat, we are at Code Red. Recon plan Charlie. Execute!
快
Let's move! Move, move, move, move!
-是
-Yeah!
-好了 小朋友们
-Okay, come on, kids.
所有的人都到客厅来 要拆礼物了
Everyone in the living room. It's almost time for the presents.
让开 让开
All right, gangway, gangway.
有个这个 我们就可以知道
And this is how we find out...
那些礼物是什么了
what is in those presents.
好了 谁的肚子饿了
Okay, who's hungry?
洋芋片在这里
Here come the chips!
有原味还有烤肉口味的
I've got Cool Ranch and barbecue! Ow!
怎么搞的
What in the world... Oh!
-我还以为他收拾干净了呢
-I thought I told him to pick these up.
他们不是该到了吗 怎么那么久
Shouldn't they be there by now? What's taking them so long?
他们可是训练有素 是最棒的
Hey, these guys are professionals. They're the best.
别急嘛 马上就会有消息了
Come on! They're not lying down on the job.
走吧 别管我了 快走吧
G-G-Go on without me! J-Just go!
一个好军人 绝对不会丢下战友的
A good soldier never leaves a man behind.
-好了 小朋友来...
-Okay, everybody, come on.
每个人都坐下来
Everybody settle down. Now, kids. Everybody.
好 小朋友 快过来 围成圈圈坐下来
You sit in a circle. No, Andy. Andy, you sit in the middle there.
-很好 好 你第一个想拆哪一个礼物呢
-Good. And.. Which present are you gonna open first?
-我的 -他们在那儿
-Mine! -There they are.
鸟妈妈请回答 这里是勇敢一号
Come in, Mother Bird. This is Alpha Bravo.
-鸟妈妈请回答 -有了 有了 安静...
-This is it! This is it! Quiet, quiet, quiet! -Come in, Mother Bird.
好了 安弟现在在拆第一个礼物了
Andy's opening the first present now.
蛋头太太 蛋头太太...
Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head! Mrs. Potato Head!
作梦犯法啦
Hey, I can dream, can't I?
蝴蝶结开了 他正在拆包装纸
The bow's coming off. He's ripping the wrapping paper.
那是...那... 那是一个便当盒
It's a.. It's.. It's a.. a lunch box.
-那是一个便当盒 -便当盒?
-We've got a lunch box here. -A lunch box?
-便当盒? -用来吃午饭的
-Lunch box? -For lunch.
好了 第二个礼物 那看起来是...
Okay, second present. It appears to be...
-一件床单 -那孩子谁请的呀
-Okay, it's bed sheets. -Who invited that kid?
只剩一个了
Oh! Only one left.
-好 接着是最后一个礼物了 最后一个了
-Okay, we're on the last present now. -Last present!
这个礼物很大 那是...
It's a big one. It's a...
-那是棋盘游戏 重覆 是海战棋
-It's a board game! Repeat, Battleship! -Whew!
-好耶
-Hallelujah!
-好耶 -小心一点
-Yeah! All right! -Hey, watch it!
对不起 蛋头老兄
Sorry there, old spud head.
任务完成了 干得好 收工了 我们回家去
Mission accomplished. Well done, men. Pack it up. We're goin' home.
我怎么说的 没错吧
So did I tell ya? Huh? Nothin' to worry about.
我早就知道你是对 胡迪 我从来没有怀疑过你
I knew you were right all along, Woody. Never doubted ya for a second.
等一下
Wait a minute. Oh!
-这个是什么啊 -等一下 再把对讲打开
-What do we have here? -Wait! Turn that thing back on!
鸟妈妈请回答 鸟妈妈请回答
Come in, Mother Bird! Come in, Mother Bird!
妈咪从柜子里拿出礼物
Mom has pulled a surprise present from the closet.
安弟正在拆 他看到这个礼物很兴奋
Andy's opening it. He's really excited about this one.
-妈咪 这是什么 -是个很大的盒子
-Mom, what is it? -It's a huge package.
等一下 有一个孩子挡住我的视线 我看不见
Oh, get outta the... One of the kids is in the way. I can't see.
-那...那是... -哇
-It's a... -Wow!
-那是什么啊? 是什么啊?
-It's a what? What is it?
-不 -大笨蜥蜴
-Oh, no! -Oh, ya big lizard!
-我们永远不知道那是什么了 -看你干得好事
-Now we'll never know what it is! -Way to go, Rex!
-不对 不对 转过去 转过去
-No, no! Turn him around! Turn him around!
-不对 不对 放反了
-He's puttin' 'em in backwa-
你们把它们放反了
Here, you're puttin' 'em in backwards!
正是阳极 负是阴极 我来吧
Plus is positive, minus is negative! Oh, let me!
-到我的房间来玩
-Let's go to my room, guys!
紧急状况 紧急状况 安弟要上楼了
Red alert! Red alert! Andy is coming upstairs!
-那边 -儿童入侵
-There! -Juvenile intrusion!
重覆 立刻回到自己岗位上
Repeat, resume your positions now!
安弟来了 快回到自己的位置上
Andy's coming! Everybody, back to your places! Hurry!
快回到自己的位置
Get to your places! Get to your places!
-我的耳朵 我的耳朵呢 有谁看到我的耳朵
-Where's my ear? Who's seen my ear? Did you see my ear?
让开 让开 我来了 我来了
Out of my way! Here I come! Here I come!
看他的雷射亮了 帮我拿一下
Hey, look, its lasers light up. Take that, Zurg!
就摆这里 这里是太空船降落的地方
Quick, make a space. This is where the spaceship lands.
他还是空手道高手呢
And he does it like that. And he does a karate chop action!
小朋友下来吧 玩游戏啰 我们有奖品哦
Come on down, guys! It's time for games!
-什么东西 -你看得到吗
-What is it? -Can you see it?
-在那上面的东西是什么 -胡迪 谁跟你在上面啊
-What the heck is up there? -Woody, who's up there with ya?
-胡迪
-Woody?
-你在床底下干什么啊 -没什么 没什么
-What are you doing under the bed? -Uh, nothin'. Uh, nothin'.
我想安弟有一点太兴奋了
I'm sure Andy was just a little excited, that's all.
大概是吃太多冰淇淋跟蛋糕了 那只是个意外
Too much cake and ice cream, I suppose. It's just a mistake!
那个意外 正坐在你的地盘上 胡迪
Well, that mistake is sitting in your spot, Woody.
你被人取代了 -我刚刚怎么告诉你的
Have you been replaced? -What did I tell you earlier?
没有人可以取代我们
No one is getting replaced
好了 不管那上面是什么 我们都要给他来一个...
Now, let's all be polite and give whatever it is up there...
礼貌的温和的 安弟房间式的欢迎
a nice, big Andy's-room welcome.
巴斯光年呼叫星际总部 听到请回答
-Buzz Lightyear to Star Command.
星级总部 请回答
Come in, Star Command.
星际总部 听到没有 请回答
-Star Command, come in. Do you read me?
他们为什么不回答 我的船
Why don't they answer? My ship!
天哪 要好久才能修好
Blast! This'll take weeks to repair.
巴斯光年任务日志 星际日期四○七二年
Buzz Lightyear mission log, stardate 4-0-7-2.
我的太空船 在第十二区脱离轨道
My ship has run off course en route to sector 12.
我坠落在一个奇怪的星球
I've crash-landed on a strange planet.
一定是这种撞击使我醒来
The impact must've awoken me from hypersleep.
这地形似乎有点不稳定
Terrain seems a bit unstable.
目前还没有 能不能呼吸空气的读数
No readout yet if the air is breathable.
而且也看不出来 有智慧型生命的迹象
And there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.
-你好
-Hello!
等等...
Whoa! H-Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
-我吓到你了吗 我不是故意的
-Did I frighten you? Didn't mean to.
-抱歉 你好 我叫胡迪
-Sorry. Howdy. My name is Woody.
而这里呢 是安弟的房间
And this is Andy's room.
对不起 打搅你了 请恕我直言
That's all I wanted to say.
我还有一点点小问题
And also, there has been a bit of a mix-up.
这里是我的地盘 而这张床...
This is my spot, see, the bed here.
此地的执法人员 你早该来了
Local law enforcement. It's about time you got here.
我是巴斯光年 保护宇宙小组的太空骑警
I'm Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger, Universe Protection Unit.
我的太空船意外坠机了
My ship has crash-landed here by mistake.
是呀 这是一个意外 因为这张床是我的地盘
Yes, it is a mistake because, you see, the bed here is my spot.
我要修理我的涡轮推进器
I need to repair my turbo boosters.
你们现在是用化石燃料 还是结晶体熔解物
Do you people still use fossil fuel, or have you discovered crystallic fusion?
-我想想...我们有三号电池
-Well, let's see. We got double-A's.
小心 站住 什么人
Watch yourself! Halt! Who goes there?
别开枪 没事 是朋友
Don't shoot! It's okay. Friends.
-你认识这些生物吗 -是 他们是安弟的玩具
-Do you know these life-forms? -Yes! They're Andy's toys.
好了 你们可以上来了
All right, everyone, you're clear to come up.
我是巴斯光年 和平使者
I am Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace.
我好高兴 你不是恐龙
Oh, I'm so glad you're not a dinosaur!
谢谢
Bye, bye. Thank you!
谢谢你们热情的欢迎
Now, thank you all for your kind welcome!
-那个按钮是干什么的 -我来示范
-Say, what's that button do? -I'll show you.
-巴斯光年拯救宇宙
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! -Oh!
胡迪也有那样的东西 他的是拉线的
Hey, Woody's got something like that. His is a pull string.
-只是... -只是听起来像被车子压过
-Only it's... -Only it sounds like a car ran over it.
对 不像这个 这个是高品质声音系统
Oh, yeah, but not like this. This is a quality sound system.
配线可能是铜线哦
Probably all copper wiring, huh?
对了 你从哪里来的 新加坡? 香港?
So, uh, where you from? Singapore? Hong Kong?
不 事实上 我是驻扎在 第四区域的珈玛象限
Well, no. Actually, I-I'm stationed up in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector Four.
我是宇宙保护小组 太空警备队的队员
As a member of the elite Universe Protection Unit of the Space Ranger Corps,
我保护我们的星际
I protect the galaxy from the threat of invasion...
免于受到星际联盟头号大敌邪恶皇帝查克的入侵
from the evil Emperor Zurg, sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance.
是吗? 我来自儿乐宝
Oh, really? I'm from Playskool.
而我来自美泰儿 其实我并不是来自美泰儿
And I'm from Mattel. Well, I'm not really from Mattel.
我是来自比较小的公司
I'm actually from a smaller company
结果被美泰儿收购了 我想...
that was purchased in a leveraged buyout.
一群土包子 没看过新玩具
You'd think they'd never seen a new toy before.
是 你看看他
Well, sure. Look at him.
身上的小东西 比瑞士刀还要多呢
He's got more gadgets on him than a Swiss Army knife.
-小心点
-Ah, ah, ah, ah! Please be careful.
被我雷射击中可不是好玩的
You don't want to be in the way when my laser goes off.
雷射 你怎么会没有雷射呢? 胡迪
Hey, a laser! How come you don't have a laser, Woody?
那不是雷射 那只是会闪的灯泡
It's not a laser! It's a.. It's a little light bulb that blinks.
-他怎么了 -嫉妒雷射
-What's with him? -Laser envy.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough!
-我们对安弟的新玩具都印象深刻 -玩具?
-Look, we're all very impressed with Andy's new toy. -Toy?
玩 具
T-O-Y. Toy!
对不起 我想你用的字应该是太空骑警
Excuse me, l-l think the word you're searching for is "Space Ranger."
我想要用的字现在不能说
The word I'm searching for I can't say
因为有学龄前的玩具在场
because there's preschool toys present.
你有点紧张了吧
Gettin' kinda tense, aren't ya?
巴斯先生 我很好奇
Uh, Mr. Lightyear, uh, now, I'm curious.
一个太空骑警都做些什么呢
What does a Space Ranger actually do?
他不是太空骑警
He's not a Space Ranger!
他不会打击邪恶 发射雷射 也不会飞 -打个岔
-He doesn't fight evil or, or shoot lasers or fly! -Excuse me.
-了不起的翅膀 了不起
-Ooh! -Oh, impressive wingspan! Very good!
什么 什么嘛 这些是塑胶 他不会飞
Oh, what? What? These are plastic. He can't fly!
这是碳化合金 而且我的确会飞
They are a terillium-carbonic alloy, and I can fly.
-不 你不会 -会 我会
-No, you can't. -Yes, lean.
-你不会 -会
-You can't. -Can.
-不会 不会 不会
-Can't. Can't. Can't!
-就算我闭着眼睛 也可以飞遍整个房间
-I tell you, I could fly around this room with my eyes closed!
-好啊 泡泡头先生 证明一下 -那好吧
-Okay, then, Mr. Light Beer, prove it. -All right, then, I will.
各位请退后
Stand back, everyone!
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
-我会飞
-Can! -Whoa!
-你飞得可真壮观
-Oh, wow, you flew magnificently!
-我找到搬家的伙伴了 -谢谢 谢谢你们 谢谢
-I found my movin' buddy. -Thank you. Th-Thank you all. Thank you.
那不叫飞行 那只是花拳绣腿
That wasn't flying! That was... falling with style.
小妞们一定迷死你了 教教我好吗
Man, the dolls must really go for you. Can you teach me that?
刚刚那一招真是太酷了 -闭嘴
Golly bob howdy! -Oh, shut up!
再过几天
You know, in a couple of days,
这里就会恢复老样子了 等着瞧吧
everything will be just the way it was. They'll see.
-不信你看
-They'll see.
我还是安弟最爱玩具
I'm still Andy's favorite toy.
"我现在高高在上"
# I was on top of the world livin' high #
"样样事都享受现成"
-Whoa! -# It was right in my pocket #
"我现在的光景"
# I was livin' the life #
"想要什么都能行"
# Things were just the way they should be #
"忽然间从天外飞过来"
# When from out of the sky like a bomb #
"一颗要爆发的炸弹"
# Comes some little punk in a rocket #
"从此我发现 一些奇怪的事要发生"
# Now all of a sudden some strange things are happening to m
巴斯光年拯救宇宙
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
"奇怪"
# Strange #
"奇怪的事要发生"
# Things are happening to me #
"奇怪"
# Strange #
"事情"
# Things #
"奇怪"
-# Strange # -Ha!
"奇怪的事要发生"
-# Things are happening to me #
"这是毫无疑问的"
# Ain't no doubt about it #
"我曾拥有许多朋友"
# I had friends I had lots of friends #
"现在一个也不剩"
# Now all my friends are gone #
"我叫他们 他们对我是冷冰冰的"
# And I'm doin' the best I can #
"我拥有权力"
-# I had power # -# Power #
"我受人尊敬"
-# I was respected # -# Respected #
"但如此而已"
# But not anymore #
"我却失去了爱"
# And I've lost the love of the one #
"失去朋友的情谊"
# Whom I adore #
"让我告诉你"
# Let me tell you 'bout it Strange #
"奇怪的事要发生"
-# Things are happenin' to me #
"奇怪"
# Strange #
"事情"
# Things #
"奇怪"
# Strange #
"奇怪的事要发生"
# Things are happen in'
"这是毫无疑问的"
# Ain't no doubt about it #
"奇怪"
# Strange #
"事情"
# Things #
"奇怪"
# Strange #
"事情"
-# Things #
终于
Finally!
我的帽子在哪里啊
Hey, who's got my hat?
大家好 我是胡迪 大家好 大家好
Look, I'm Woody! Howdy, howdy, howdy!
还给我
Ah-ha! Ah-ha, ha, ha! Gimme that!
抱抱龙 弹簧狗 给你们看样东西
Say there, Lizard and Stretchy Dog, let me show you something.
我好像被你们给同化了
It looks as though I've been accepted into your culture.
-你们老大安弟 把他的名字刻在我身上
-Your chief, Andy, inscribed his name on me. -Wow!
还用奇异笔耶
With permanent ink too!
好了 我要回去修我的船了
Well, I must get back to repairing my ship.
胡迪 不要让他影响到你
Don't let it get to you, Woody.
-你说什么 -什么意思 谁?
Uh... let what? I don't, uh- What do you mean? Who?
我知道安弟他很喜欢巴斯
I know Andy's excited about Buzz.
但是你在他的心目当中 一直占有一席之地的
But you know he'll always have a special place for you.
-是啊 是块畸零地 -好了 我受够了
-Yeah, like the attic. -All right, that's it!
-单向的细长连结带
-Hmm. Unidirectional bonding strip.
巴斯先生他要胶带
Mr. Lightyear wants more tape.
嗯?
Hmm?
听着 泡泡头 你最好离安弟远一点
Listen, Light Snack, you stay away from Andy.
他是我的 没有人可以拆散他跟我
He's mine, and no one is taking him away from me.
-你到底在说什么啊 我的连结带呢
-What are you talking about? Where's that bonding strip?
还有一件事 从现在开始 少再说什么太空的事
And another thing: Stop with this spaceman thing!
-那快把我逼疯了
-It's getting on my nerves!
-不高兴可以向星际总部申诉啊
-Are you saying you wanna lodge a complaint with Star Command?
好 我看你是 敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Oh-ho, okay! Ooh, well, so you wanna do it the hard way, huh?
-警长 不要无理取闹 -是吗? 硬汉
-Don't even think about it, cowboy. -Oh, yeah, tough guy?
这空气没有毒嘛
The air isn't...toxic.
你怎么可以在一个不知名的星球上
How dare you open a spaceman's helmet on an uncharted planet!
打开我的头盔 我的眼球很可能被吸出去的
My eyeballs could've been sucked from their sockets!
你真的以为 你就是那个太空人巴斯光年吗
You actually think you're the Buzz Lightyear?
我一直以为你是个冒牌货
Oh, all this time I thought it was an act!
各位 快看 这是真的巴斯光年
Hey, guys, look! It's the real Buzz Lightyear!
你在讽刺我
You're mocking me, aren't you?
不... 巴斯 有外星人
Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. Buzz, look, an alien!
-在哪?
-Where?
好耶
Yes!
-哎呦
-Whoa! -Uh-oh.
-是阿薛 -不准动
-It's Sid! -Don't move!
-我还以为他去夏令营呢
-I thought he was at summer camp.
-他一定是被踢出来了
-They must've kicked him out early this year.
-不对 不是阿薛
-Oh, no, not Sid!
-进来了
-Incoming!
-这回又是谁啊
-Who is it this time?
-我...我看不清楚是谁 雷尼呢
-I...I can't...I can't tell. Hey, where's Lenny?
-我在这儿 胡迪 -不 我受不了残忍的画面
-Right here, Woody. -Oh, no, I can't bear to watch one of these again.
天哪 是战斗兵卡尔
Oh, no, it's a Combat Carl.
-怎么回事啊
-What's going on?
-这不关你们太空人的事 是我们玩具自己的事
-Nothing that concerns you spacemen; just us toys.
最好让我看一看
I'd better take a look anyway.
-那个阿兵哥 为什么绑着爆炸装置
-Why is that soldier strapped to an explosive device?
因为那个...阿薛
That's why: Sid.
-他的毛还真多
-Hmm, sure is a hairy fellow.
不是 那是阿德 白痴
No, no, that's Scud, you idiot.
-他才是阿薛
-That is Sid.
-那个天真的小孩 -他才不天真呢
-You mean that happy child? -That ain't no happy child.
折磨那些玩具是他的最爱
He tortures toys, just for fun!
我看我们必须想个办法吧
Well, then we've got to do something.
你在干什么 快下来
What are you doing? Get down from there!
-我要给那孩子一个教训 -是啊 好 尽管去
-I'm gonna teach that boy a lesson. -Yeah, sure. You go ahead.
-用你吓人的雷射溶化他
-Melt him with your scary laser.
小心 别乱碰 那是非常危险的
Be careful with that! It's extremely dangerous.
点火了 他点火了
He's lighting it! He's lighting it! Hit the dirt!
-趴下
-Lookout!
-好耶 死了 他死了
-Yes! He's gone! He's history!
-我本来可以阻止他
-Whoo! -I could've stopped him.
巴斯 我是很想领教你的本事
Buzz, I would love to see you try.
更想看看 你是怎么去当烈士
Of course, I'd love to see you as a crater.
-真希望立刻就能搬家
-The sooner we move, the better.
好耶
Yeah!
飞向浩瀚宇宙
To infinity and beyond!
打包完了肚子好饿哦
All this packing makes me hungry.
-我们的晚餐就去...比萨星球吧
-What would you say to dinner at, oh, Pizza Planet?
-比萨星球 哦酷
-Pizza Planet? Oh, cool!
去洗手 我替茉莉换衣服
Go wash your hands, and I'll get Molly ready.
我可以带玩具去吗 你只能带一个玩具
-Can I bring some toys? -You can bring one toy.
-只能带一个啊 -一个玩具?
-Just one? -One toy?
-嗯
-Hmm.
-安弟会选我吗
-Will Andy pick me?
别作梦了
"Don't count on it"?
嗯
Mmm!
巴斯 巴斯 巴斯光年
Buzz! Oh, Buzz! Buzz Lightyear.
巴斯光年 老天爷 我们有麻烦了
Buzz Lightyear, thank goodness. We've got trouble!
-麻烦 在哪儿 -下面 就在下面
-Trouble? Where? -Down there. Just down there.
一个无助的玩具 它被困住了
A helpless toy, it's.. it's trapped, Buzz!
我去看看
Then we've no time to lose.
-什么都没有耶 -就在那下面 再找找
-I don't see anything! -Oh, he's there! Just, just keep looking!
-长什么样子...
-What kind of toy...
啊
Oh! Whoa, whoa! Oh!
-巴斯
-Buzz!
巴斯
Buzz!
他没有摔在车道上耶
I don't see him in the driveway.
-我猜他弹到阿薛的院子了 -巴斯
-I think he bounced into Sid's yard! -Oh! Buzz!
各位 遥控车好像有话要说 什么事 老弟
Hey, everyone, R.C.'s trying to say something. What is it, boy?
-他是说这件事情并不是意外 -什么意思
-He's saying that this was no accident. -What do you mean?
-巴斯是被推出去的 天哪 胡迪推的
-I mean Humpty-Dumpty was pushed... by Woody! -No!
-什么 -等一下
-What? -Wait a minute.
你...你不会以为我是故意把巴斯推出窗外的吧
You...You don't think I meant to knock Buzz out the window,
是吧 蛋头
do you? Potato Head?
-你该叫我蛋头先生 你这暗箭伤人的凶手
-That's Mr. Potato Head to you, you back-stabbing murderer!
那是个意外 各位 拜托你们...
Now, it was an accident, guys. Come on.
你们一定要相信我
Now, you, you gotta believe me.
我们相信你 胡迪
We believe ya, Woody. Right, Rex?
对吧 抱抱龙 这个...我不喜欢跟人家对质
Well, yea.. N.. I don't like confrontations!
你的荣誉到哪儿去了 你真的是军人的一大耻辱
Where is your honor, dirt bag? You are an absolute disgrace!
你根本不配对我们发号施令
You don't deserve to.. Hey!
受不了巴斯光年占去了你的时间 对吧 胡迪
You couldn't handle Buzz cutting in on your playtime, could you, Woody?
你受不了巴斯可能成为 安弟最喜欢的玩具这件事实
Didn't wanna face the fact that Buzz just might be Andy's new favorite toy.
所以你想要除掉他
So you got rid of him. Well, what if Andy starts playing with me more, Woody
如果安弟花很多时间玩我呢 你也要把我丢到窗外吗
You gonna knock me outta the window too?
-我们不能让他胡作非为 -他来了
-I don't think we should give him the chance. -There he is, men.
-抓住他 -用他的拉绳把他绑起来
-Frag him! -Let's string him up by his pull string!
-我要他的帽子 -你们快住手好吗
-I got dibs on his hat! -Would you boys stop it!
-抓住他 -不...等等...我可以解释
-Tackle him! -No, no, no! W-W-Wait! I can explain everything!
-安弟 快点 -好 马上来 我要拿巴斯
Okay, Mom, be right down. I've gotta get Buzz.
撤退
Retreat!
妈咪 你有没有看到巴斯
Mom, do you know where Buzz is?
-没有 我没有看到
-No, I haven't seen him. -Psst!
安弟 我要锁门啰
Andy, I'm heading out the door!
-但是我找不到
-But, Mom, I can't find him!
-儿子 先拿别的玩具 快走了
-Honey, just grab some other toy. Now, come on!
好吧
Oh, okay.
我找不到巴斯 我明明放在桌上的
I couldn't find my Buzz, know I left him right there.
乖乖 他一定还在那儿 你会找到的
Honey, I'm sure he's around You'll find him.
太短了 我们还需要连环猴
It's too short! We need more monkeys!
已经没有了 整桶都倒光了
There aren't any more! That's the whole barrel!
巴斯 这些连环猴不够
Buzz, the monkeys aren't working!
我们会再想其他的办法的 保持冷静
We're formulating another plan! Stay calm!
他到底在哪里啊
Oh, where could he be?
-我来帮忙加油 -好啊 我还能让你开车呢
-Can I help pump the gas? -Sure! I'll even let you drive.
-真的? -对 等你十六岁
-Yeah? -Yeah, when you're 16.
-真讨厌 妈咪又在骗人家
-Yuk, yuk, yuk! Funny, Mom.
天啊 我要怎么说服那些家伙 那只是个意外
Aw, great. How am I gonna convince those guys it was an accident?
巴斯
Buzz!
巴斯 你还活着
Buzz! Ha! You're alive!
太棒了 我有救了 我有救了
This is great! Oh, I'm saved! I'm saved.
安弟会发现你 他会带我们两个回房间
Andy'll find you here; he'll take us back to the room;
然后你就可以告诉每一个人
and then you can tell everyone that
这只是一个天大的误会了
this was all just a big mistake.
对吧? 伙伴
Huh? Right? Buddy?
我只是要让你知道 虽然你一直想要毁灭我
I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me,
但是在我们的星球 并不鼓励我们复仇
revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet.
-那很好 -但这里不是我的星球 对吧?
-Oh. Well, that's good. -But we're not on my planet, are we?
-对
-No.
好 你来啊
Okay, come on!
你想要拆了我吗
You want a piece of me?
-巴...巴斯光年拯救宇宙
-Owww! -Buzz, Buzz, Buzz Lightyear to the rescue.
-下一站
-Aah-ouch! -Next stop.
-比萨星球
-Pizza Planet! Yeah!
-安弟
-Andy!
他不知道我不在车上吗
Wh... Doesn't he realize that I'm not there?
我被遗弃了
I'm lost!
我是个没人要的玩具
Oh, I'm a lost toy!
巴斯光年任务日志
Buzz Lightyear mission log.
警长跟我似乎在一个 很巨大的燃料补给站
The local sheriff and I seem to be at a huge refueling station of some sort.
-你...
-You!
-根据我的导航电脑...
-According to my nava-computer, the- -Shut up!
-闭嘴 给我闭嘴 白痴
-Just shut up, you idiot!
-警长 现在没有时间惊慌
-Sheriff, this is no time to panic.
现在是惊慌的好时机 我被遗弃了 安弟走了
This is the perfect time to panic. I'm lost. Andy is gone.
他们再过两天就要搬家了 这全是你的错
They're gonna move from their house in two days, and it's all your fault!
我...我的错?
My... My fault?
如果你一开始 没有把我推出窗外...
If you hadn't pushed me out of the window in the first place...
对 如果不是你
Oh, yeah? Well, if you...
坐着那艘笨太空船出现
hadn't shown up in your stupid little cardboard spaceship
并且抢走
and taken away everything...
原来属于我的东西的话... -你不能怪到我身上
that was important to me.. -Don't talk to me about importance!
就是因为你使整个宇宙的安全受到危险
Because of you the security of this entire universe is in jeopardy!
什么啊 你在说什么啊
What? What are you talkin' about?
就是现在 查克皇帝在银河系边缘
Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg...
秘密建立了一种武器
has been secretly building a weapon...
那个玩意儿 足以毁灭整个星球
with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet!
只有我有资料 可以击破这武器唯一的弱点
I alone have information that reveals this weapon's only weakness.
而你 朋友 就是你耽误了
And you, my friend, are responsible...
我跟星际总部会合的时间
for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!
你是个玩具
You... are... a... toy!
你不是真的巴斯光年
You aren't the real Buzz Lightyear! You're a..
你...只是个会动的玩具 只是给小朋友玩的玩具
You're an action figure! You are a child's plaything!
你是个可悲又奇怪的人 我很同情你
You are a sad, strange little man; and you have my pity.
-再见了 -是吗? 走啊 疯子
-Farewell. -Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony!
比萨星球
-"Rendezvous with Star Command."
-老兄 -你在叫我?
-I Driver. Hey, gas dude! -You talkin' to me?
-对 能帮我个忙吗 -比萨星球? 安弟
-Yeah, man. Can you help me? -Pizza Planet? Andy!
-你知道林荫大道在哪吗 -不知道
-Do you know where Cutting Boulevard is? -Oh. no!
没有巴斯我没有脸回去
I can't show my face in that room without Buzz.
-巴斯 巴斯 快回来 -走开
-Buzz! Buzz, come back! -Go away!
巴斯 你快回来
No! Buzz, you gotta come back! I...
-我找到一艘太空船了
-I found a spaceship!
一艘太空船 巴斯
It's a spaceship, Buzz!
老兄 快一点 这些比萨会凉掉
Come on, man, hurry up! Urn, like, the pizzas are getting cold here!
呃 林荫大道吗 -对 在哪条路上
Uh, Cutting Boulevard, huh? -Yeah, yeah. Which way?
好 你确定这个太空运输机 送完了货物之后
Now, you're sure this space freighter will return to its port of origin...
就会回到原来太空站吗 -嗯
once it jettisons its food supply? -Uh-huh.
等到了那里以后 我们再来想个办法送你回家
And when we get there, we'll be able to find a way to transport you home.
-走 那我们上船吧 -等等...巴斯
-Well, then, let's climb aboard. -No, no, no, wait, Buzz! Buzz!
-我们到车后面 那里不会被人发现 -不行
-Let's get in the back. No one will see us there. -Negative.
货舱里没有安全设备 那是载货的
There are no restraining harnesses in the cargo area.
-在机舱里比较安全 -对 但是...
-We'll be much safer in the cockpit. -Yeah, bu..
-巴斯 那是两条向左的路和一条向右的
-Buzz! Buzz! That's two lefts and a right, huh?
-谢谢你帮忙 谢了 -记住 孩子...
-Thanks for the directions, okay? -Yeah. And remember, kid..
-巴斯
-Buzz!
在机舱比在货舱里安全 真是白痴
It's safer in the cockpit than the cargo bay. What an idiot.
下一班前往比萨星球的高速接驳专车
Next shuttle liftoff is scheduled for...
正在倒数计时中
T-minus 30 seconds and counting.
你可以进去了
You are clear to enter.
欢迎来到比萨星球
Welcome to Pizza Planet.
白色区域是快速比萨外带区...
The white zone is for immediate pizza..
-警长
-Sheriff!
警长? 你在这儿呀
There you are.
入口守备很森严 我们必须想办法进去
Now, the entrance is heavily guarded. We need a way to get inside.
-好主意 胡迪
-Great idea, Woody.
我喜欢你的点子
I like your thinkin'.
你可以进去了
You are clear to enter.
-欢迎来到比萨星球 -走
-Welcome to Pizza Planet. -Now!
舱门就要关了
Quickly, Sheriff! The air lock is closing.
琼斯 一共五人 你的接驳车正在发射台十二号
Jones, party of five, your shuttle is now boarding..
把我的可乐还我
Hey, Mom, can we have some tokens?
走路小心点
Ow! Watch where you're going!
抱歉
Sorry.
十、九、八、七、六...
... nine, eight, seven, six,
五、四、三、二、一
five, four, three,
好棒的太空船 干得好 胡迪
What a spaceport! Good work, Woody.
妈咪 我能玩黑洞吗 拜托...
Mom, can I play Black Hole? Please, please, please?
-安弟 -我们要去找一艘到十二区的太空船
-Andy! -Now, we need to find a ship that's headed for Sector 12.
等一下 来...巴斯 往这边
Wait a minute. No, no, no, Buzz! This way.
-那边有一艘特别的船 -它有超高动力吗
-There's a special ship. I just saw it. -You mean it has hyperdrive?
超高的启动动力
Hyperactive hyperdrive.
-还有太空...驱动
-And Astro, uh, turf!
-在哪里? 我没有看到... -在那里
-Where is it? I-I don't see the- -Come on. That's it.
太空船
Spaceship!
好了 巴斯 准备了
All right, Buzz, get ready. And..
-宇宙爆炸了
-And the universe explodes!
-等我一说上 我们就跳到篮子里
-Okay, Buzz, when I say go, we're gonna jump in the basket.
巴斯
Buzz!
-不 妈妈 如果我吃光所有比萨
-No! Hey, Mom, if I eat all my pizza,
我能得到一些外星物质吗 -我怎么会碰上这种事
can I have some alien slime? -This cannot be happening to me.
-陌生人 -外面来的
-A stranger. -From the outside.
-你们好 我是巴斯光年
-Ooh! -Greetings. I am Buzz Lightyear.
-和平的使者
-I come in peace.
在你今天离开前 请用一片腊肠比萨补充能源
Before your space journey, re-energize yourself...
现在请从三号柜台登机
with a slice of pepperoni, now boarding at counter three.
这是星际紧急事件
This is an intergalactic emergency.
我要征召你们的船到第十二区
I need to commandeer your vessel to Sector 12.
这里谁负责
Who's in charge here?
是爪子
The claw!
-爪子是我们的主人 -爪子会选择谁留下来谁离开
-The claw is our master. -The claw chooses who will go and who will stay.
-这太荒谬了 -过份 这什么烂机器嘛
-This is ludicrous. -Hey, bozo, you got a brain in there?
-可恶 欠扁
-Take that!
不 阿薛
Oh, no! Sid!
-快趴下
-Get down!
-警长 你怎么了 我...
-What's gotten into you? I wa..
-是你自己决定爬上来的
-You are the one that decided to climb into this...
爪子 它动了
Shh! The claw, it moves.
我被选中了
have been chosen!
再见了 我的朋友 我要去更好玩的地方了
Farewell, my friends. I go on to a better place.
抓到了
Gotcha!
巴斯光年 不可能吧
A Buzz Lightyear? No way!
-耶
-Yes!
巴斯 不
Buzz! No!
-嘿
-Hey!
-他被选中了
-He has been chosen!
-他一定得走
-He must go. -Hey!
-不要触怒爪子 你们在干什么
-What are you doing? Stop it! Stop it, you zealots!
-放手 放手 你们这些疯子
-Do not fight the claw.
太好了 双重大奖
All right! Double prizes!
我们回家去玩吧
Let's go home and... play.
警长 我看到你的家了
Sheriff, I can see your dwelling from here.
-就快到家了 -神秘之门快到了 通往极乐世界
-You're almost home. -Nirvana is coming. The mystic portal awaits.
拜托你闭嘴 你们两个根本不懂
Will you be quiet? You guys don't get it, do you?
只要进了阿薛家 一辈子都别想出来
Once we go into Sid's house, we won't be coming out.
-阿德 好乖
-Whoa, Scud! Hey, boy!
-坐下 好乖
-Sit! Good boy.
-我有东西要给你 -不要动
-Hey, I got something for you, boy. -Freeze!
-准备 咬
-Ready, set, now!
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah! Hey, Hannah!
-干嘛 -有没有看到我的包裹
-What? -Did I get my package in the mail?
-我不知道 -不知道是什么意思
-I don't know. -What do you mean you don't know?
-我不知道
-I don't know!
-汉娜 你看珍妮 -干嘛
-Oh, no, Hannah! Look, Janie! -What? Hey!
-她病了 -她才没有
-She's sick! -No, she's not!
-我要马上帮她动个手术 -不
-I'll have to perform one of my operations. -No!
-不要进阿薛的房间 -阿薛 把她还给我
-No, not Sid's room. Not there. -Hey, give it back!
快 快
Bid! Bid!
-护士 我们这里有一个病患
-Oh, no, we have a sick patient here, Nurse.
-准备动手术 快点
-Prepare the O. R., stat!
病人准备好啰
Patient is... prepped.
以前从来没有人
No one's ever attempted a double bypass...
动过脑袋移植的手术
brain transplant before.
这种手术很困难 钳子
Now for the tricky part. Pliers!
我想那个家伙应该没有上过医学院吧
I don't believe that man's ever been to medical school.
医生 你成功了
Doctor, you've done it!
汉娜
Hannah!
-珍妮现在好多了
-Janie's all better now.
-妈 阿薛弄坏我的娃娃 -她说谎 不管她说什么都不是真的
Whatever she says, it's not true!
我们死定了 我要离开
We are gonna die. I'm outta here!
锁住了
Locked.
-一定还有别的出口
-There's gotta be another way outta here.
巴斯 是...是你吗
Uh, Buzz? W-Was that you?
你好 小家伙
Hey, hi there, little fella.
出来啊 你知道出去的路吗
Come out here. Do you know a way outta here?
巴...巴斯
J-B-B-B-Bu- Buzz!
巴...巴斯
B-B-B-B-Bu- Buzz!
-他们会自相残杀
-They're cannibals.
-求救 求救
-Mayday, mayday.
-星际总部请回答 请派后援部队
-Come in, Star Command. Send reinforcements.
星际总部收到没有
Star Command, do you copy?
-我的雷射枪最大威力可以杀人
-I've set my laser from stun to kill.
好极了 好极了 如果有人攻击的话
Aw, great. Great. Yeah, and if anyone attacks us,
我们就要他的命
we can blink 'em to death.
-各位 我找到他了
-Hey, you guys, I think I found him!
-巴斯 是你吗
-Buzz, is that you?
咪咪 拜托你走开好吗
Whiskers, will you get outta here!
-你干扰到我们的搜救任务了
-You're interfering with the search and rescue!
你们看 他们回来了
Look, they're home.
妈咪 你看到胡迪没有
Mom, have you seen Woody?
-你最后是把他放在哪儿啊 -就在车上啊
-Where was the last place you left him? -Right here in the van.
他一定在的 只是你没好好找罢了
Oh, I'm sure he's there. You're just not looking hard enough.
他不在车上 胡迪不见了
He's not here, Mom. Woody's gone.
胡迪不见了?
Woody's gone?
老天 那黄鼠狼逃走了
Yeah, boy, the weasel ran away.
我早说他有罪
Huh? Huh? I told you he was guilty.
谁也没有想到 他会做出这么可怕的事情来
Who would've thought he was capable of such atrocities?
弹簧狗 我希望他没事
Oh, Slink, hope he's okay.
有生还者 叛军的基地在哪儿 说
Oh, a survivor. Where's the rebel base? Talk!
你的意志很坚强嘛
I can see your will is strong.
不过我们有很多办法 让你开口
Well, we have ways of making you talk.
你的叛军朋友在哪儿
Where are your rebel friends now?
阿薛 你的点心好了
Sid, your Pop Tarts are ready!
好耶
All right!
还好吗 我真以你为荣
Are you all right? I'm proud of you, Sheriff.
一般人被这样折磨早就说了
A lesser man would've talked under such torture.
希望不会留下疤痕
I sure hope this isn't permanent.
还是没有星际总部的消息 我们离太空站不远了
Still no word from Star Command. We're not that far from the space port.
那扇门...没关 我们自由了
The door. It's open! We're free!
-胡迪 我们不知道外面有什么 -我会告诉你...
-Woody, we don't know what's out there! -I'll tell you wha-
-他们要吃我们 巴斯 快想办法 -遮住眼睛
-They're gonna eat us, Buzz! Do something quick! -Shield your eyes.
奇怪了 我离开前才充的电 应该能发射...
It's networking. I recharged it before I left, I..It should be good for...
你这个白痴 你只是个玩具 用你的空手道打它们
You idiot! You're a toy! Use your karate chop action!
-走开 -你在干什么
-Get away! Hoo-cha! -Hey! Hey! How're you doin' that? Stop that.
退后 野蛮人让开
Back! Back, you savages! Back!
-胡迪 放手 -抱歉 各位 不陪你们玩了
-Woody, stop it! -Sorry, guys, but dinner's canceled!
我们可以回家了 我们可以回家了
There's no place like home! There's no place like home!
-我们可以回家了
-There's no place like home.
再搞这种把戏会害死我们的
Another stunt like that, cowboy, you're gonna get us killed.
-不用你教我该怎么做 -嘘
-Don't tell me what to do. -Shh!
-快点 伙伴
Yee-haw! Giddyap, pardner!
-我们得让这火车启动了
-We got to get this wagon train a-movin'!
-快散开
-Split up!
嗯?
Hmm?
呼叫巴斯光年 巴斯光年请回答
Calling Buzz Lightyear. Come in, Buzz Lightyear.
-这里是星际总部
-This is Star Command. Buzz Lightyear, do you read me?
-星际总部 巴斯光年 你收到了吗
-Star Command!
巴斯光年回答 听得非常清楚
Buzz Lightyear responding. Read you loud and clear.
巴斯光年 目前地球需要你的帮忙
Buzz Lightyear, planet Earth needs your help.
-出动了 -巴斯光年
-On the way! -Buzz Lightyear!
全世界最棒的超级英雄 现在是全世界最棒的玩具
The world's greatest superhero! Now the world's greatest toy!
巴斯应有尽有 手腕锁定通讯器
Buzz has it all! Locking wrist communicator!
-呼叫巴斯光年 -还会空手道
-Calling Buzz Lightyear! -Karate chop action!
-超强雷射光束
-Wow! -Pulsating laser light!
-彻底的消灭 -多段式声音模拟器
-Total annihilation! -Multi-phase voice simulator!
在一个未知的宇宙 有秘密任务
There's a secret mission in uncharted space.
在一个未知的宇宙 有秘密任务
There's a secret mission in uncharted space.
还有最酷的高速飞翼
And best of all, high pressure space wings!
-飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠 -不是飞行玩具
-To infinity and beyond! -Not a flying toy.
拥有巴斯光年
Get your Buzz Lightyear action figure...
你就能拯救邻近的星际 -巴斯光年
and save a galaxy near you! -Buzz Lightyear!
艾耳玩具 各大百货公司均有出售
Available at all Al's Toy Barn outlets in the Tri-county area.
欢迎回来...
And welcome back...
来到里士满保龄球锦标赛
to the Point Richmond Bowling Championship.
"月亮伴着我航行"
# Out among the stars I sit #
"穿越过星星"
# Way beyond the moon #
"乘着银色的小船"
# In my silver ship I sailed #
"在那短暂的梦境"
# To a dream that ended too soon #
"我现在知道自己是谁"
# Now I know exactly #
"我能说得尽"
-# Who I am and what I'm here for #
你是玩具 你不能飞
You are a toy! You can't fly!
"我在记忆里航行"
# And I will go sailing #
"不再"
# No more #
"哦不 不是这样"
# But no, it can't be true #
"我能飞 假如我愿意"
# I could fly if I wanted to #
"想像鸟在天空自由的去飞翔"
# Like a bird in the sky #
"如果我相信我会飞"
# If I believed I could fly #
"我会去飞翔"
# Why, I'd fly #
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
"我会去..."
# -Clearly, I. #
"航行"
# Will go sailing #
-妈 你有没有看到我的莎莉娃娃
-Mom! Mom, have you seen my Sally doll?
什么? 什么事啊
What, dear? What was that?
没事了啦
Never mind!
钱 钱
Oof! Oof!
巴斯 安全了吗 巴斯 你在哪里
Buzz, the coast is clear. Buzz, where are you?
在一个未知的宇宙有秘密任务 出发
There's a secret mission, in uncharted space. Let's go.
是吗 好有意思喔
Really? That is so interesting.
你要喝点茶吗? 纳斯比太太
Would you like some tea, Mrs. Nesbitt?
-巴斯 -临时邀请你 你还能来真是太好了
-Buzz! -It's so nice you could join us on such late notice.
-不 -好可爱的帽子 纳斯比太太
-Oh. no! -What a lovely hat, Mrs. Nesbitt.
你戴真好看
It goes quite well with your head
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah! Oh, Hannah!
妈 失陪了 小姐们
Mom? Please excuse me, ladies.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
妈 什么事 妈 你在哪里
What is it, Mom? Mom, where are you?
巴斯 巴斯 你还好吧
Buzz. Hey. Buzz, are you okay?
完了 全都完了
Gone! It's all gone.
全都完了 再见 拜拜
All of it's gone. Bye-bye. Whoo-whoo. See ya.
-你是怎么了 -前一分钟你还在捍卫全宇宙
-What happened to you? -One minute you're defending the whole galaxy.
突然间 你就跟路易十六的王妃
And suddenly you find yourself suckin' down Darjeeling with...
还有她的妹妹坐在一起喝下午茶
Marie Antoinette and her little sister.
我想你今天大概是茶喝的太多了
I think you've had enough tea for today.
快起来 我跟我走吧 巴斯
Let's get you outta here, Buzz.
你还不明白吗 看到帽子没有
Don't you get it? You see the hat?
-我是纳斯比太太 -清醒一点 巴斯
-I am Mrs. Nesbitt! Ha-ha-ha-ha! -Snap out of it, Buzz!
-我...我很抱歉 你说的对
-I-l-I'm sorry. I.. You're right.
我只是有一点沮丧
I am just a little depressed. That's all.
我可以熬过去的
I can get through this.
-我是假的
-Oh, I'm a sham! -Shh!
-安静 巴斯 -看看我
-Look at me. -Quiet, Buzz.
我甚至没有办法飞出窗外
I can't even fly out of a window.
但是...这个帽子很好看 告诉我这个帽子很好看
The hat look good? Tell me the hat look good.
-飞出窗外 巴斯 你是个天才
-The apron is a bit much. -"Out the window"! Buzz, you're a genius!
-快 跟我来
-Come on, come on. This way.
几年的辛苦训练全浪费了
Years of academy, training, wasted!
B3
Ha, ha. B-3.
-没中 G6
-Miss! G-6. -Oh!
-你猜对了 你偷看
-You sunk it. Are you peeking? -Heh, heh!
不要啰嗦了 快交出来 不...不要耳朵
Oh, quit your whinin' and pay up. No, no, not the ear.
-把鼻子给我 快点 -五战三胜怎么样
-Give me the nose. Come on. -How about three out of five?
各位 各位
Hey, guys! Guys! Hey!
-我的老天爷 是胡迪 -他在那个疯子的房间
-Son of a building block. It's Woody. -He's in the psycho's bedroom.
-大伙儿 是胡迪
-Ha, ha! Hi! -Everyone! It's Woody!
-胡迪 真的假的
-Woody? -You're kidding! -Woody?
我们要离开这儿了 巴斯
Ha! We're gonna get outta here, Buzz.
巴斯
Buzz?
-你们看 胡迪
-Hey, look! -Woody!
老天 真高兴看到你们
Oh, boy, am I glad to see you guys.
-我就知道你会回来 -你在那边做什么
-I knew you'd come back, Woody. -What are you doin' over there?
-说来话长 宝贝 待会儿再说
It's a long story, Bo. I'll explain later.
来 接好啊
Here! Catch this!
哈
Ha!
-我接到了 -他接到了 胡迪
-Whoa! I've got it, Woody. -He got it, Woody.
干得好 弹簧狗 快点找个东西绑在上面
Good goin', Slick. Now just, just tie it on to somethin'.
-等等...我有更好的点子 别听他的
-Wait, wait, wait, wait. I got a better idea. How 'bout we don't? -Hey!
-蛋头 -你们今天是不是都吃了笨蛋药了
-Potato Head. -Did you all take stupid pills this morning?
难道忘了他是怎么对付巴斯的
Have you forgotten what he did to Buzz?
让他回来这好吗
And now you wanna let him back over here?
不...你们...你们全都误会了 蛋头
No! No, no, no, no, no! You got it.. You got it all wrong, Potato Head.
巴斯很好 巴斯在这儿跟我在一起
Buzz is fine. Buzz is right here. He's with me!
-你是一个骗子 -不 我不是 巴斯 快过来
-You are a liar! -No, I'm not. Buzz, come over here.
告诉那些好心的玩具 你...你并没有死
Tell the nice boys that you're.. that you're not dead.
等一下
Just a sec!
巴斯 快来助我一臂之力
Buzz, will you get up here and give me a hand?
实在好笑 巴斯
That's very funny, Buzz.
-我是认真的 -胡迪 你到哪儿去了
-This is serious! -Hey, Woody! Where'd ya go?
他骗人 巴斯不在那儿
He's lying. Buzz ain't there.
巴斯
Oh! Hi, Buzz!
朋友都在对面 怎么不打个招呼呢
Why don't you say hello to the guys over there?
嗨 各位 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠
Hiya, fellas! To infinity and beyond!
你们看是巴斯耶
Hey, look! It's Buzz!
巴斯 我们让好朋友们看看
Hey, Buzz, let's show the guys
我们刚刚学会的握手方式
our new secret best friends handshake.
来拍个手吧
Give me five, man!
有点儿可疑
Something's screwy here.
你们看我们现在是好朋友了 对吗 巴斯
So you see we're friends now, guys. Aren't we, Buzz?
没错 给我个拥抱
You bet. Give me a hug.
老天啊 我也爱你
Ho-ho! Boy, I love you too.
看那是巴斯耶
See? It is Buzz.
-请把那玩意儿给我 蛋头 -你先等一下
-Now give back the lights, Potato Head. -Wait just a minute.
-你到底想干什么啊 -没什么
-What are you tryin' to pull? -Nothing!
-真恶心耶 -凶手
-Oh, that is disgusting. -Murderer!
-不 不... -杀人凶手
-No! No, no, no, no, no! -You murdering dog!
-事情不是你们想的那样 我发誓
-It's not what you think. I swear!
-留着对陪审团说
-Save it for the jury.
希望阿薛挖出你的声音盒 浑球
I hope Sid pulls your voice box out, ya creep.
不...不要走 不要走
No, no! No, no! Don't leave! Don't leave!
你...你们得帮帮我们
Ya gotta help us, please!
你们不知道这里是什么样子
You don't know what it's like over here!
好了 没什么好看的了
Come on. Let's get outta here.
回去玩我们的吧 好戏结束了
Go back to your lives, citizens. Show's over.
回来 弹簧狗
Come back! Slink!
弹簧狗 拜托 拜托你听听我说
Slink! Please! Please! Listen to me!
不 不 回来
No! No! Come back!
弹簧狗
Slinky!
巴斯 走开
Buzz! Go away!
你们这些恶心的怪胎
You disgusting freaks! Aaah!
退后你们这些食人族 快让开
All right, back! Back, you cannibals! Aah! Oof!
他还活着 你们休想吃掉他 怪物
He is still alive, and you're not gonna get him, you monsters!
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
他们把你修好了耶
Hey. Hey, they fixed you.
但是...他们是食人族
But... But they're cannibals.
我们看到他们吃别的玩具
We saw them eat those other toys.
抱歉 我...我还以为你们想...
Uh, sorry, I-I-I thought that you were gonna...
就是吃我的朋友
You know, you know, eat my friend.
等等 别走
Hey, no, no, wait, hey!
-怎么了 -阿薛?
-What's wrong? -Sid?
等一下 妈 我有事
Not now, Mom! I'm busy!
-阿薛 巴斯 快点起来 -你没关门
-Sid! Buzz, come on! -You left that door open.
你快起来 好 等阿薛把你给拆了 可别怪我
Get up! Use your legs! Fine! Let Sid trash you, but don't blame me!
寄来了 终于寄来了
It came! It finally came!
哈哈
Ha, ha!
大飞弹
"The Big One."
本物品极度危险
"Extremely dangerous.
请勿让儿童触摸
Keep out of reach of children."
酷耶 我该炸什么呢
Cool! What am I gonna blow?
那个胆小的牛仔娃娃呢
Man. Hey, where's that wimpy cowboy doll?
好耶 我一直想发射个太空人进入太空轨道
Yes. I've always wanted to put a spaceman into orbit.
-呵呵
-Heh, heh.
现在 好的
Now. Yes.
-喔 不
-Oh, no!
很烦耶
Oh, man!
阿薛报告
Sid Phillips reporting.
由于发射地点天候不佳
Launch of the shuttle has been delayed...
因此发射顺延
due to adverse weather conditions at the launch site.
明天天气预报 晴天
Tomorrow's forecast: sunny.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams.
我到处都找过了 我只找到你的帽子而已
I looked everywhere, honey, but all I could find was your hat.
如果他们丢在这里呢
But what if we leave them behind?
别担心
Oh, don't worry,
我们明天离开以前一定会找到胡迪和巴斯的
honey. I'm sure we'll find Woody and Buzz before we leave tomorrow.
我需要空气
I need air!
你别动来动去的
Why will you quit movin' around?
对不起 只是我在旅行之前 会非常的紧张
I'm sorry. It's just that I get.. I get so nervous before I travel.
我怎么会选你当搬家的伙伴
How did I get stuck with you as a moving buddy?
其他人都被选光了
Everyone else was picked.
胡迪
Oh, Woody.
如果你能看到安弟 他有多想你那就好了
If only you could see how much Andy misses you.
巴斯
Psst. Psst! Hey, Buzz!
嘿
Hey.
快过来帮我弄走这个工具箱
Get over here and see if you can get this toolbox off me.
拜托 巴斯
Oh, come on, Buzz, I...
巴斯 没有你我办不到 我需要你的帮忙
Buzz, I can't do this without you. I need your help.
我帮不了你 我帮不了任何人
I can't help. I can't help anyone.
你当然可以 巴斯 你可以把我弄出去
Why, sure you can, Buzz. You can get me outta here.
然后我替你拆掉火箭 然后我们逃回安弟家去
Then I'll get that rocket off you, and we'll make a break for Andy's house.
安弟家 阿薛家 有什么差别呢
Andy's house, Sid's house. What's the difference?
巴斯 你八成摔傻了 摔得脑筋都不清楚了
Oh, Buzz. You've had a big fall. You must not be thinking clearly.
不 胡迪 我的头脑第一次这么清楚
No, Woody. For the first time I am thinking clearly.
你说得对 我不是什么太空骑警
You were right all along. I'm not a Space Ranger.
我只是一个玩具 一个愚蠢微不足道的玩具
I'm just a toy, a stupid, little, insignificant toy.
等一下 想想看
Whoa, hey, wait a minute.
当一个玩具 要比当什么太空骑警好多了
Bein' a toy is a lot better than bein' a, a Space Ranger.
-是吗 -我说真的
-Yeah, right. -No, it is.
听着 在那个房子里面有个小孩 认为你是最棒的
Look, over in that house is a kid who thinks you are the greatest.
那可不是因为你是太空骑警
And it's not because you're a Space Ranger, pal.
而是因为你是玩具 你是他的玩具
It's because you're a toy. You are his toy.
安弟为什么会想要我呢
But why would Andy want me?
安弟为什么会想要你 看看你自己 你是巴斯光年
Why would Andy want you? Look at you! You're a Buzz Lightyear.
任何玩具 都愿意被改造成像你一样
Any other toy would give up his moving parts just to be you.
你有飞翼 在黑暗中闪光 还会说话
You've got wings. You glow in the dark. You talk!
你的头盔会... 那样...那样乱转
Your helmet does that, that, that whoosh thing.
你是一个很酷的玩具
You are a cool toy.
老实说你真的是酷毙了
As a matter of fact, you're too cool.
我在想... 像我这种普通的玩具
mean, I mean, what chance does a toy like me have...
怎么跟你这么有名的 巴斯光年来比呢
against a Buzz Lightyear action figure?
我了不起只会...
All I can do is...
我的靴子里有蛇
There's a snake in my boots.
安弟只要有了你就够了
Why would Andy ever want to play with me...
怎么还会喜欢我呢
when he's got you?
被绑在火箭上的那个人 应该是我才对
I'm the one that should be strapped to that rocket.
算了 巴斯 不要管我了
Listen, Buzz, forget about me.
趁还来得及你赶快离开吧
You should get outta here while you can.
巴斯 你在干什么? 我以为...
Buzz? What are you doin'? I thought you were...
来吧 警长 对面有个需要我们的孩子
Come on, Sheriff. There's a kid over in that house who needs us.
让我先把你弄出来
Now let's get you out of this thing.
是 遵命
Yes, sir!
-加油 巴斯 我们办得到
-Come on, Buzz. We can do it.
胡迪 搬家货车到了
Woody, it's the moving van.
我们必须快点离开
We gotta get outta here now.
加油 巴斯
Come on, Buzz.
好耶
All right. Buzz!
-巴斯 我出来了 -快成功了
-Hey, I'm out! -Almost there.
我要骑小马
I want to ride the pony.
胡迪
Phew. Woody?
胡迪 你没事吧
Woody? Are you all right?
我没事 我很好
I'm fine. I'm okay.
对了 该发射了
Oh, yeah! Time for liftoff! Whoo!
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
-退后...
-Aah! Back, back.
-走开 走开
-Down, down!
-我该怎么办 加油 胡迪 想啊
-Okay, what do I do? Come on, Woody. Think.
各位
Guys!
不...等等 不要走 听我说
No, no, no, no! Wait! Wait. Listen, please.
巴斯是个好玩具
There's a good toy down there,
在过几分钟他就会被炸的粉碎
and he's gonna be blown to bits in a few minutes.
都是因为我 我们必须救他
All because of me. We've gotta save him.
但是...我需要你们
And, uh.. Bull need your help.
拜托 他是我的朋友
Please. He's my friend.
我就只剩这么一个朋友
And he's the only one I've got.
谢谢 好 我知道该怎么做
Thank you. Okay, I think I know what to do.
我们要打破一些小规则
We're gonna have to break a few rules.
如果成功了 对我们大家都好
But if it works, it'll help everybody.
-休士顿呼叫管制塔 请回答
-Houston to Mission Control. Come in, Control.
发射台已架设好了
Launch pad is being constructed.
好 听清楚了
All right, listen up.
我要帮浦到这里 鸭子到这儿
need Pump Boy here, Ducky here.
-长腿跟鸭子一组
-Legs, you're with Ducky.
我跟滑板听到讯号声才出动 懂吗
Roller Bob and I don't move till we get the signal. Clear?
-好了 行动吧
-Okay. Let's move!
替青蛙上发条
Wind the frog.
-注意讯号
-Wait for the signal.
-上
-Go!
-好 我们走
-All right, let's go!
让我来
I'll get it!
冲
Now!
-来了 来了
-I'm coming. I'm coming.
-阿德
-Scud!
-大笨狗
-Stupid dog.
钻狗洞
Lean back!
管制塔 发射台已经完工了吗
Uh, Mission Control, is the launch pad construction complete?
听到了 火箭现在已接到导引线上
Uh, roger. Rocket is now secured to guide wire.
我们现在正在装置点火装置杆
We are currently obtaining the ignition sticks.
-马上就会开始倒数计时 待命 -我们上
-Countdown will commence momentarily. Standby. -Let's go.
妈 火柴在哪里 在这里我找到了
Hey, Ma! Where are the matches? Oh, wait. Here they are. Never mind
-胡迪 太好了 快点帮我弄开
-Woody! Great! Help me outta this thing. -Shh!
-什么 -别担心
-What? -It's okay.
我有锦囊妙计
Everything's under control.
-胡迪 你在干什么 -休士顿
-Woody, what are you doing? -Houston.
所有系统正常 请求允许发射
All systems are go. Requesting permission to launch...
你怎么会在这里
Hey? How'd you get out here?
好吧 我们等一下可以烤肉
Oh, well. You and I can have a cookout later.
休士顿 我们可以发射了吗
Houston, do we have permission to launch?
知道了 请求照准
Uh, roger. Permission granted.
倒数十秒后就可以发射了
You are confirmed at "T" minus ten seconds.
倒数十秒 十、九、八...
And counting. Ten, nine,
七、六、五、四...
eight, seven, six,
三、二...
five, four, three, two,
-一 把手举起来
-one! Reach for the sky!
-你休想在这里为非作歹
-Huh? -This town ain't big enough for the two of us.
-什么啊 -有人对水源下了毒
-What? -Somebody's poisoned the water hole.
-它坏掉了 -是谁说我坏掉了
-It's busted. -Who are you callin' busted, buster?
-没错
-That's right.
-我是在跟你说话 阿薛菲利普
-I'm talking to you, Sid Phillips.
-我们不想被炸掉 不想被打烂 不想被拆开 -我们?
-We don't like bein' blown up, Sid, or smashed or ripped apart. -"We"?
没错 你的玩具们
That's right! Your toys!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈 妈妈...
Mama! Mama!
啊
Aaah!
啊
Aaah!
-妈妈
-Mama!
从现在起 你得好好照顾你的玩具
From now on, you must take good care of your toys!
如果你不照做 我们会知道 阿薛
Because if you don't, we'll find out, Sid.
我们玩具可以看到一切事情
We toys can see everything.
听清楚 要乖
So play nice.
啊
Aaah!
成功了 办到了
Ha-ha! We did it! We did it! Ha-ha! Yes!
那些玩具...他们是活的
The toys! The toys are alive!
娃娃乖乖
N-Nice toy. Aaah!
-阿薛 你去哪里
-What's wrong, Sid?
-你不想跟莎莉玩吗
-Don't you want to play with Sally?
干得好 各位 非常好
Nice work, fellows. Good job.
我们合作愉快 真的是太精彩了
Comin' out of the ground, what a touch. That was a stroke of genius.
胡迪
Woody.
-谢谢
-Thanks.
跟房子说再见
Everybody say, "Bye, house!"
-胡迪 你看 -再见
-Woody! The van! -Bye, house.
-我们走了 谢了 各位
-We gotta run! Thanks, guys!
-快
-Quick!
你先走 我会赶上的
Just go. I'll catch up.
啊
Aaah!
快
Come on!
-胡迪 你办得到的
-You can do it, Woody!
我抓到了
I got it! Woo-hoo-hoo!
-我成功了
-I made it.
走开 你这个笨狗
Aaah! Get away, you stupid dog! Down!
-走开 走开 -不要 不要 胡迪 撑着点
-Down! Aah! Aah! -Hold on, Woody!
我...我撑不住了
I can't do it.
-替我照顾安弟
-Take care of Andy for me!
-不
-No!
-巴斯
-Buzz!
-已经到了吗 -胡迪
-Ow! -Are we there already? -Woody?
-你怎么... -你怎么来的
-How did you.. -How'd he get here?
-你到哪儿去啊 -怎么了
-Where have you.. -What happened?
-出了什么事
-Ow! -What's goin' on?
-他拿什么啊 -找到了
-What's he takin'? -Aha! There you are!
-他在干什么啊
-Hey. What's he doing?
-他又杀人了
-Aah! -He's at it again!
哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha!
-抓住他
-Get him! -Come on!
-不 不
-Ah, ah, no, no!
-不...等等...
-No, no, no, no! Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
-啊
-Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
-胖猪压顶
-Pig pile!
啊
Aaah!
-从车里出来 -行动
-Get outta that car! -Move it!
哎呀
Whew.
等等 你们不明白
No! Please! You don't understand!
巴斯有危险 我们得帮他
Buzz is out there. We gotta help him.
-不要 -住手 这个杀人凶手 把他丢下去
-No! -Toss him overboard!
-不要 住手
No, no, no! Wait! Aah!
-好耶 -胡迪 再见啦
-Hooray! -So long, Woody!
啊
Aah!
胡迪
Oh! Woody!
-谢谢你让我搭便车 -小心
-Oh! Well, thanks for the ride. -Lookout!
啊
Aaah!
-好了 我们快去追那个卡车
-Now let's catch up to that truck.
各位 各位 胡迪在开遥控车
Guys! Guys! Woody's riding R.C.
-巴斯跟他在一起
-What? -And Buzz is with him!
-什么 那是巴斯 胡迪说的是实话
-It is Buzz! Woody was telling the truth.
-我们做了什么啊 -好极了 我有罪恶感
-What have we done? -Great! Now I have guilt.
我们就快要到了
We're almost there!
洛基 放下斜坡
Rocky, the ramp!
小心
Lookout!
快点 抓住我的尾巴
Quick! Hold onto my tail!
-加油 弹簧狗 -胡迪
-Attaboy, Slink! -Oh! Woody!
胡迪 加速啊
Woody! Speed up!
-加速 -电池
-Speed up! -The batteries!
已经没有电了
They're runnin' out!
啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
啊
Whoa! Aah!
多好的词
# Hakuna Matata What a wonderful phrase
-啊
-Aaah!
-我快撑不下去了 -弹簧狗 撑住
-I can't hold on much longer. -Slink! Hang on!
-啊
-Aaah! -Ouch!
好极了
Great!
胡迪 火箭
Woody! The rocket!
火柴 好耶
The match! Yes!
谢了 阿薛
Thank you, Sid!
不...
No! No, no! No!
不...
No! Oh, no!
不...
No, no, no, no, no,
不...
no!
不...
No!
-胡迪 你在干什么 -巴斯 不要动
-Woody! What are you doing? -Hold still, Buzz!
-你办到了
-Ha-ha! Ha-ha! -You did it!
下一站 安弟
Next stop: Andy!
等一下 我刚刚点着了火箭 火箭会爆炸
Wait a minute. I just lit a rocket. Rockets explode!
我应该多撑几秒的
I should have held on longer.
你们看 胡迪和巴斯冲过来了
Look! Look! It's Woody and Buzz comin' up fast!
好耶 胡迪
Woody!
快找掩护
Aah! Take cover!
我们快被炸成碎片了
Aaah! This is the part where we blow up!
今天不会了
Not today!
啊
Aaah!
巴斯 你在飞行
Hey, Buzz! You're flyin'!
这不叫飞行 这叫做花拳绣腿
This isn't flying. This is falling with style.
哈哈哈
Ha-ha-ha!
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
巴斯 我们超过卡车了
Uh, Buzz, we missed the truck.
我们又不是要到卡车上
We're not aiming for the truck.
哇
Hey, wow!
-怎么了 -胡迪 巴斯
-What? What is it? -Woody! Buzz!
-太好了 你找到了 它们在哪儿 -就在车上
-Oh, great, you found them. Where were they? -Here in the car!
看吧 我就跟你说过你会找到的
See? Now, what'd I tell you? Right where you left 'em.
-妈咪 我先开哪一个 -让茉莉开一个
-Which one can I open first? -Let's let Molly open one.
牛奶 听到请回答
Frankincense, this is Myrrh.
-大伙儿 注意 好戏上场了 -快过去
-Hey, heads up, everybody. It's show time. -Whoa! It's time!
宝贝
Ohh! Oh, Bo.
你下次叫我能不能试着温柔点
There's got to be a less painful way to get my attention.
警长 圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, Sheriff.
-那不是你的小羊吗
-Say, isn't that mistletoe? -Mm-hmm.
-噢
-Ooh! -I Kissing Sounds, Bo Giggles.
-也许安弟会有一只新的恐龙
Maybe Andy will get another dinosaur.
草食性的 那样我就能当... 可怕的肉食动物
Like a leaf eater. That way I could play the, uh, dominant predator.
安静 各位安静
Quiet, everyone! Quiet!
茉莉的第一件礼物是... 蛋头太太
Molly's first present is Mrs. Potato Head.
重覆 没错蛋头太太
Repeat: a Mrs. Potato Head.
恭喜你 蛋头兄
Way to go, Idaho!
我该刮胡子了
Gee, I'd better shave.
-牛奶 请回答
-Come in, Frankincense.
安弟现在正在拆他第一个礼物
Andy is now opening his first present.
-巴斯 巴斯光年
-It's.. -Buzz. Buzz Lightyear,
-你不会是在担心吧
-I can't quite.. -you are not worried, are you?
-我 不... 被挡住了
-Me? No, no. Pfft. -Make out..
不...
No. No, no, no, no. Mm-mm.
那是一个很大的盒子 那是...
A large box.. It's.. It's.. It's..
-你呢 -巴斯
-Are you? -Now, Buzz,
不管安弟得到的是什么礼物 都不会比你更糟了
what could Andy possibly get that is worse than you?
什么 什么
Oh, what is it? What is it?
-哇...小狗狗
-Wow! A puppy
最后
以上就是醉熏小馒头为你收集整理的玩具总动员中英对白的全部内容,希望文章能够帮你解决玩具总动员中英对白所遇到的程序开发问题。
如果觉得靠谱客网站的内容还不错,欢迎将靠谱客网站推荐给程序员好友。
发表评论 取消回复